Saturday, September 11, 2010

is to completely replace me can you just waste

is to completely replace me? can you just waste, then what hh should not exist, this is what you want? I am a clown, by other people's sympathy on their last legs, but also pretended to look very happy! so hh body, staring wins rain, with his shoulder,christian louboutin slowly fall to the ground, , looking up at the dark night, he opened his arms, issued piercing scream. raspy voice was a barrier to penetrate the dark night. I am now a surplus only exists, christian louboutin shoesonly now I can comfort myself: you alive! I never could understand! but I know why I so love you, your confidence, your care, your dependent, your fears,christian louboutin sale gave me, I do it around you. I should be glad that you liked or hated you? I'm a fool right, love has always been the extreme hate, hate has always been like the start. Rain? , did not hurt, but hh I so lonely, so lonely hh Zoom's face in front of me, I took a deep breath: almost forgot, just happened not a dream, to be exact opposite hh I always look in the container, viscous red liquid floating in a lot of broken limbs and a thick smell of blood suddenly fall What came into my nose, good vomiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment